Our Services in
INDUSTRIAL & FIRE SAFETY
Safety management is applying principles, framework, processes to help prevent accidents, injuries and to minimize other risks.
- Safety management system is a comprehensive management system used in industries that manage significant safety risks, including aviation, petroleum, chemical, electricity generation and others.
- It is a organization-wide process that provide an effective and systematic way to identify hazards and control risks while maintaining assurance that these risk controls are effective.
- Safety management can reduce the financial exposure of an organization associated with accident and incidents.
- To improve health and safety performance.
- To improve and maintain the environmental standards.
- To ease in tracking of HSE performance and its indicators.
- To control hazards and managing risk to the fullest efficiency.
- To fulfill client and legal requirements.
- To reduce operational costs, liability issues and ensure
Electrical Training, Audit & consultancy
We suggest innovative and practical applicable solutions to reduce capital, operational, and accidental cost plus offer guaranteed expert support whenever required.
Electrical Safety Procedures & Audit
Electrical Hazard Mitigation Services
We give complete Practical, Reliable Cost-effective, Sustainable Customized, Result oriented training & guidance to reduce downtime and potential hazards
- Behavior-based safety training
- Industrial hygiene
- Green building certification
- Factory act compliance
- Electrical safety audit
- Hazard communication
- Layer of protection analysis
- Hazard analysis (HIRA)
- HAZOP / PHA study
- Material handling safety uing and selection of PPE’S
- Behaviour based safety
- Work permit system
- First Aid training
- Health check-ups.
- Internal audits
- Job specific audits
- Incident investigation
Get a Free Quote
BEHAVIOR BASED SAFETY TRAINING
It is found that 90% of workplace accidents are triggered by ‘unsafe acts’. Behavioral safety provides a way of reducing injuries, through the analysis of the risk behaviors in the current work environment. BBS's purpose is not to enforce safety rules, force change, etc. Its purpose is to identify safe and at-risk behaviors, identify the possibility for injury, communicating the risk & helping to identify safer solutions.
- Conducting Safety Perception Survey
- Awareness Program for top
Management & Employees
- Nominating BBS Project Coordinator
for a company, Forming a steering
the committee, Conducting BBS Lead
- Observers training & Preparing the
- Roll out BBS activities, ABC analysis
of workplaces & Preparedness review
- Pre BBS safety culture survey
- Management lead trainers &
- Design of behavioral observation &
feedback systems & Implementation
- Understand Behavior Based safety & its
role in accident prevention and safety
- To teach leaders to observe people as
- To learn how to acknowledge safe acts,
correct unsafe acts and motivating for
- To sensitize for self responsibility for
- To increase peer to peer
communication to enhance safe work
habit & actions.
- To involve all in creating a total safety
- To modify behavior proactively by
introspection, awareness and
- To contribute utmost safety in an
organization to make sure there
are zero accidents.
To develop an eye of safety officer
– 24×7, 365 days.
- To identify root causes of unsafe
- To minimize repetition of unsafe
acts to prevent injuries.
- To control hazards and prevent